There are many benefits to contract manufacturing with Minco Manufacturing. When deciding about a contract manufacture, Minco Manufacturing will help weigh the benefits and limit any associated misconceptions in order to make the process as seamless as possible. Some of the many benefits of working with Minco Manufacturing to contact manufacture are the following:
- Cost Savings – Companies save on their cost of capital because they do not have to pay for a facility and the equipment needed for production. They can also save on labor costs such as wages, training and benefits. Some companies may look to contract manufacture in low-cost countries, such as Mexico, to benefit from the low cost of labor.
- Mutual Benefits & Long Term Relationships – A contract between Minco Manufacturing and its customers will hopefully last several years. Here at Minco Manufacturing, we are looking for long term successful relationships that are mutually beneficial. Many of our customers have been with us since the beginning (1992).
- Advanced Skills & Expertise – Companies can take advantage of our skills, expertise, and knowledge. Minco Manufacturing already has relationships formed with raw material suppliers and methods of efficiency within our production in order to meet product timelines without jeopardizing any engineering, quality, or logistics situations.
- Quality – Minco Manufacturing has methods of quality control in place that helps us to detect damaged or defective materials early. Minco Manufacturing is ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100 Rev. C Certified.
- Focus – In working with Minco Manufacturing, this will allow our customers to focus on their core competencies better if they can hand off production to us.
- Economies of Scale – Minco Manufacturing has multiple customers that we produce for and our products get delivered to over 130 countries. We can offer reduced costs in acquiring raw materials, logistics, and pricing by benefiting from economies of scale.
- Intellectual Property – We understand that our customers divulge their formulas or technologies in order to work with us. We operate with integrity, honesty, and loyalty. With being in the Aerospace Industry and Office Automation industry, there are many proprietary processes/materials/etc… and Minco Manufacturing prides itself on keeping the intellectual property between the parties.
- Outsourcing – Although outsourcing to low-cost countries such as Mexico has become very popular, Minco Manufacturing has removed many obstacles that companies see as a potential risk. All our front office and management staff are bilingual in Spanish and English so that there are not any language barriers. With having our production facility about 5 hours south of Tucson, AZ, we can eliminate long lead times and have product cross docked back to the US within a couple days.
- Capacity, Flexibility, and Responsiveness – Minco Manufacturing has the capacity and flexible scheduling to accommodate any size project. We want our customers to know that we will work around the clock 24-7 to meet deadlines.
If you agree that these benefits are important when deciding which company to contract manufacture with, then working with Minco Manufacturing will be the best option for firms seeking to manufacture product or provide value added services without making the large capital and organizational investment required on your own.